Conclusion Thank you, once again, to the Airlift Tanker Association for hosting me this morning.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Airlift Tanker Association (USAF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Agreement to Agree (contingent contract)
- Agricultural Tenancies Act (UK)
- Aid to Artisans (Newtown, MA)
- Air Tasking Authority
- Air Traffic Authority
- Air Transport Association
- Air Transport Authority
- Air Transportation Association of America
- Air Travelers Association
- Airport Traffic Area
- Alabama Turfgrass Association (est. 1961)
- Alaska Telephone Association
- Albanian Telegraphic Agency (Albanian News Agency)
- Alberta Teachers' Association
- Alberta Trucking Association
- Alcatel TITN Answare
- Alfabetico per Autore (Italian: Alphabetical by Author)
- Alien Tort Act (also seen as ATCA, Alien Tort Claims Act)
- All Takashimaya Agency (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steele Chapter of the Air Force Association, the Airlift Tanker Association, and the Air Force Sixtieth Anniversary Office partnered to sponsor a three-part symposium on the challenges and triumphs of air power.