Clearly, back in the day, caps were doffed from a better class of airhead.
What does AHD stand for?
AHD stands for Airhead
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AHD
We have 76 other meanings of AHD in our Acronym Attic
- S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase
- Academic Half-Day (education)
- Academic Honors Diploma
- Acieries Hachette & Driout (French steel foundry)
- Advanced Healthcare Directive (legal document)
- Advanced Help Desk
- Affordable Housing Directory (New York)
- After Hours Depository
- AIDS and Human Development (United Nations Development Programme)
- Alaska-Hawaii Daylight (GMT-0900)
- Alexandria Health Department (Virginia)
- Altitude Heading Direction
- Alveolar Hydatid Disease
- American Health Decisions
- American Heritage Dictionary
- Analog High Definition (cameras)
- Anti Handling Device
- Association Havraise des Diabétiques (French diabetic association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the screen a succession of day-time airheads preened themselves or gossiped with even more vacuous D-list celebrities.
Byline: Stephen Maquire Peaches Geldof has always struck me as a bit of an airhead.
I believe that, far from being a luxury in our lives, the arts and culture are a necessity" Actor Kevin Spacey "A piece of television for airheads, starring an airhead" Actor Charles Dance on TV show Paris Hilton's British Best Friend "Our economy has experienced a massive heart attack, with the banks at its centre.
It's a piece of television for airheads, starring an airhead.
Gemma Garrett, aka Miss Great Britain, would have you know that she is not the typical blonde airhead that might be associated with the term beauty queen.