The figures include transactions executed by AerCap and its subsidiary AeroTurbine, which focuses on engine leasing and trading, airframe and engine disassembly, part sales and maintenance, repair & overhaul services.
What does A&E stand for?
A&E stands for Airframe and Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A&E
We have 2 other meanings of A&E in our Acronym Attic
- Assumptions and Definitions
- Authorization & Direction Letter (Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, Canada)
- Automation & Drives
- vitamin A and D (ointment)
- Archive and Dissemination Logical Data Model
- Analysis and Data Collection Plan
- Administrative & Direct Support Logistics
- Accident & Emergency (medical specialty, also medical department in UK)
- Activation & Evaluation
- Actual and Necessary Expenses
Samples in periodicals archive:
European commercial airframe and engine MRO market generated revenues of $10.