Byline: ERYL CRUMP Business Correspondent BUSINESS Minister Edwina Hart heard first hand how the new owners of a North Wales airfield are already creating opportunities for the region's economy.
What does AFLD stand for?
AFLD stands for Airfield
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFLD
We have 2 other meanings of AFLD in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Fitness Leadership Certification Association (Canada)
- American Federation of Labor - Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Air Force Logistics Command Manual
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (US Air Force)
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, COCOM (Combatant Command) C2 (Command and Control) Division (US Air Force)
- Air Force Logistics Communications Network
- Air Force Logistics Command Pamphlet
- Air Force Logistics Command Regulation
- Airfield Lighting Control System
- Agence Francaise de Lutte contre le Dopage (National Anti-Doping Agency, France)
- Australian Freight & Logistics Directory
- Airfield Status
- Adolescent Family Life Education
- Air Force Liaison Element (US DoD)
- Amniotic Fluid Lipid Extract
- Aspen Foundation for Labour Education (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
- Association Franco-Libanaise pour l'Enseignement et la Culture (French: Franco-Lebanese Association for Education and Culture)
- Amajuba Forum for Local Economic Development (South Africa)
- African Forest Law Enforcement and Governance
- Association Français Langue Étrangère de Hong Kong (French: Hong Kong Association of French Teachers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bullough's report summarizes the responses of airports across the country to a survey questionnaire regarding their experiences with LED airfield lighting, supplemented by published reports that until now have been scattered in many locations.
Taliban fired six rockets on Bagram Airfield at approximately 1:00 p.
Cumbria has them at Carlisle and Kirkbride (near Wigton), both active today, and a defunct airfield at Great Orton.