to be sole supplier of solar airfield solutions for runway lighting in a transaction valued at over $230,000.
What does A/D stand for?
A/D stands for Airfield
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A/D
We have 84 other meanings of A/D in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as ACOS)
- Akron/Canton Real Estate Investors Association (est. 1986; Stow, OH)
- Acute on Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Alcohol/Controlled Substance Abuse
- Active or Chronic Viral Infection
- Abandonment or Destruction
- Advance/Decline (finance indicator)
- Air Defence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ERYL CRUMP Business Correspondent BUSINESS Minister Edwina Hart heard first hand how the new owners of a North Wales airfield are already creating opportunities for the region's economy.
Bullough's report summarizes the responses of airports across the country to a survey questionnaire regarding their experiences with LED airfield lighting, supplemented by published reports that until now have been scattered in many locations.
Taliban fired six rockets on Bagram Airfield at approximately 1:00 p.
Cumbria has them at Carlisle and Kirkbride (near Wigton), both active today, and a defunct airfield at Great Orton.