The aircraft s Cabin Management System will feature a high-capacity Ethernet network, a digital amplifier to feed the high-fidelity speaker system and an interface to support the aircraft cabin environment, including lighting and temperature control.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Aircraft Cabin Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Air and space Constructive Environment (US Air Force)
- Air Cargo Estonia (shipping)
- Air Combat Electronics
- Air Combat Element (NATO)
- Air Combat Engagement
- Air Combat Excellence
- Air Compressor Equipment (Wilson, NC)
- Air Coordination Element
- Airborne Command Element
- Airborne Communications and Electronics
- Aircraft Carrier Elevator
- Aircraft Carrier Engineering
- Aircraft Common Equipment
- Airman’s Collaborative Environment (US DoD)
- Airport Capacity Enhancement
- Airport Certified Employee (designation; American Association of Airport Executives)
- Airport City Express (band)
- Airshow Certification Evaluator
- Airspace Control Element
- Alamance Citizens for Education (est. 2005; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our materials help our customers comply with industry standards and fire safety regulations while also enhancing the aesthetics and comfort of the train or aircraft cabin environment," Kim Choate, director of Marketing for Mass Transportation, Sabic's Innovative Plastics business, says.
Modelling the fate of expiratory aerosols and the associated infection risk in an aircraft cabin environment.
There is nothing about aircraft cabin environment that makes it any easier to catch an illness from other people.
Because of the preemption claimed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) from the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the aircraft cabin environment remains one of the last unregulated workplaces in the United States.
In addition, CalAmp will explore with Thales the utility of wireless technology in the aircraft cabin environment.
Engelhard Corporation (NYSE: EC) announced today that it has successfully commercialized new technology to improve aircraft cabin environments by reducing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ozone.
The new product will provide the aviation industry with an effective solution to the critical need for improved air quality in passenger aircraft cabin environments.