However, defensive aids suites are only one factor in minimising aircraft attrition due to enemy actions.
What does A/CA stand for?
A/CA stands for Aircraft Attrition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 787 other meanings of A/CA in our Acronym Attic
- Area Code
- Assembly and Checkout
- Associate Contractor
- Attack Characterization
- Authority to Construct
- associated with cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Alliance/Cbot/Eurex (securities trading platform)
- Air Conditioning, Heating
- Assistant Chief of Staff (also seen as ACOS)
- Akron/Canton Real Estate Investors Association (est. 1986; Stow, OH)
- Acute on Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Alcohol/Controlled Substance Abuse
- Active or Chronic Viral Infection
- Abandonment or Destruction
- Advance/Decline (finance indicator)
- Air Defence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through these actions, significant progress was made that radically decreased aircraft attrition.
Despite the ending of the Cold War, recent years have witnessed major advances in Integrated Air Defence Systems (IADS), which threaten a substantial increase in aircraft attrition.