To address this ongoing challenge, ITT Corporation developed Airborne Natural Gas Emission Lidar (ANGEL) Services, delivering a safe, cost-effective way to aerially survey extensive networks of underground pipelines for leaks while maintaining a high level of accuracy and sensitivity.
What does ANGEL stand for?
ANGEL stands for Airborne Natural Gas Emission Lidar (natural gas leak survey; ITT Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANGEL
We have 5 other meanings of ANGEL in our Acronym Attic
- Ashling Nurseries and Garden Care (UK horticultural service)
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Angle Cell
- Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Angular Diameter (astronomy; used to measure size of asteroids)
- Association Nationale des Géomètres-Experts (French: National Association of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; Belgium)
- Arab Network for Gender and Development (Tunisia; advancement of gender equality; founded 2002)
- Association of Non-Government Education Employees
- A New Global Environment for Learning (course management system)
- Active Network Guidance & Emergency Logic
- Authenticated Networked Guided Environment for Learning (London School of Economics & Political Science)
- Automated Network Games Enhancement Layer
- Adair County Network Giving Everything in Love and Service
- Antenatal and Neonatal Guidelines, Education, and Learning System (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; Little Rock, AR)
- Automated Navigation and Guidance Experiment for Local Space (US Air Force)
- Autonomous Nanosatellite Guardian for Evaluating Local Space
- Auxiliary Nursing Group, Extraterrestrial Legions (fictional organization)
- Height of Friendly Aircraft in thousands of feet
- Associazione Nazionale Genieri e Trasmettitori (Italian: National Association of Engineers and Transmitters; Rome, Italy)
- Australia New Guinea Fishes Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ITT says the corporation's Airborne Natural Gas Emission Lidar (ANGEL) Services delivers the energy industry's most comprehensive natural gas aerial leak survey.