Islamabad Pakistan Air Force (PAF) will induct a Chinese-made airborne early warning and control system, its chief Air Marshal Rao Qamar Sulaiman said yesterday.
What does AWACS stand for?
AWACS stands for Airborne Early Warning and Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AWACS
We have 15 other meanings of AWACS in our Acronym Attic
- Afghan Women and Children Fund (Florida)
- Animal Welfare Alliance of Central Florida (Casselberry, FL)
- Airborne Warning And Control Group
- Active Wave Absorption Control System
- Advanced Monitoring and Control Structure
- Advanced Warehouse Automation and Control System (Interface Systems, Inc.)
- Advanced Warning and Counter Surveillance (Technology Catalysts International Corp.)
- Advice of Wrong Account for Automated Credits
- Aerial Warning and Control System (Russian aviation)
- AID Worldwide Accounting Control System (USAID)
- Airborne Warning And Control Squadron
- Airborne Warning And Control System (E-3A aircraft)
- Airsoft Warfare and Combat Squad
- Always Washing and Cleaning Stuff
- Assisting Writing Across Cyber Space
- ATM Wireless Access Communication System
- Association of Wezembeek-Oppem Against Aircraft Contraventions to Silence & Security (Belgium)
- Awaiting Action
- Airborne Warning And Control Training Squadron
- Airborne Warning And Control Wing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saab Surveillance system is one of the most advanced Airborne Early Warning and Control systems available with sophisticated integrated sensors and communications suite.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will highlight a wide range of defence and security infrastructure system solutions including airborne early warning and control systems, unmanned aerial vehicles, fire control radars and electronic warfare systems at the International Defence Exhibition & Conference (IDEX) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) will highlight its range of key capabilities including airborne early warning and control systems for maritime reconnaissance, fire control radars and unmanned aerial vehicles at the Aero India 2009 exhibition and air show.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 1997--Ericsson Microwave Systems' Erieye Airborne Early Warning and Control system has been selected as the airborne surveillance sensor in the Brazilian SIVAM system for the vigilance of the Amazons.
21, 1996--Ericsson Microwave Systems of Sweden and Lockheed Martin Ocean, Radar and Sensor Systems have teamed to offer advanced Airborne Early Warning and Control systems for the world wide market.