The Marine Corps plans to field a lighter, smaller version of the Army's new airborne command post.
What does ABCP stand for?
ABCP stands for Airborne Command Post
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABCP
We have 5 other meanings of ABCP in our Acronym Attic
- American Baptist Churches of Pennsylvania and Delaware
- American Baptist Churches of the South
- A Band Called Pain (band)
- Access-Based Clustering Protocol
- Activity-Based Computing Protocol
- Activity-Based Costing Principle
- Adamsville Business and Community Partnership
- Addison, Burrows, Cox and Patrick
- African Blackwood Conservation Project (Tanzania)
- After Burner Centrifugal Pump
- Alternate Battery Command Post (military)
- Ambase Corporation
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
- Antique Brass Cup Pull
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
- Army Bands Career Program (US Army)
- Army Body Composition Program (US Army)
- Ashburton Canal Project
- Asian Buddhist Conference for Peace
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airborne Command Post Keeps Information Flowing An airborne Army command post, built on a helicopter, could help fill the gap in the flow of information that occurs when ground commanders close down and reposition their tactical operations centers, said service officials.