Frechette is a battery commander assigned to the 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska.
What does ABCT stand for?
ABCT stands for Airborne Brigade Combat Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABCT
We have 13 other meanings of ABCT in our Acronym Attic
- Austrian Business Council for Sustainable Development (Vienna, Austria)
- Australian Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
- Austrian Breast Cancer Study Group
- Army Battle Command Systems Integration (US Army)
- Atmospheric, Biological and Chemical Simulation
- Alberta Breast Cancer Screening Program (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Academy for the Advancement of Businesss & Computer Technology
- AIDS Business Coalition Tanzania
- Airborne Battalion Combat Team (US Army)
- Alliance of Boulder County on Tobacco and Health (Boulder, CO, USA)
- American Board of Chelation Therapy
- Appearance, Behavior, Cognition, Thought (mental health evaluation process)
- Armored Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (formerly known as the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy)
- Austrian Business Cycle Theory
- Autologous Blood Cell Transplantation
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company
- Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center (New Jersey)
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a first step, the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team out of Vicenza, Italy recently was put to this test at the Joint Maneuver Readiness Center in Hohenfels, Germany, and we found that many of the lessons and techniques for our Army Force Generation-based deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan work well in unified land operations while others simply do not work in an austere environment.
As a former journalist and with a son serving there last year with the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team, I find it enormously frustrating.
While there, the duo captured the story of the men of Second Platoon, Battle Company, of the Second Battalion (Airborne), 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team.
Units like the 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, at Fort Wainwright, and an Airborne Brigade Combat Team, at Fort Richardson, require the ability to deploy by sea, as do units that may train in Alaska, said Brig.