The maneuver commanders, the airborne battalion combat team fire support element, and the FA battalion commander (fire support coordinator) supervised, advised, and ensured training and certification were not just a 'check the block' event.
What does ABCT stand for?
ABCT stands for Airborne Battalion Combat Team (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABCT
We have 13 other meanings of ABCT in our Acronym Attic
- American Buckskin Club of San Diego
- Austrian Business Council for Sustainable Development (Vienna, Austria)
- Australian Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
- Austrian Breast Cancer Study Group
- Army Battle Command Systems Integration (US Army)
- Atmospheric, Biological and Chemical Simulation
- Alberta Breast Cancer Screening Program (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Academy for the Advancement of Businesss & Computer Technology
- AIDS Business Coalition Tanzania
- Airborne Brigade Combat Team
- Alliance of Boulder County on Tobacco and Health (Boulder, CO, USA)
- American Board of Chelation Therapy
- Appearance, Behavior, Cognition, Thought (mental health evaluation process)
- Armored Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (formerly known as the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy)
- Austrian Business Cycle Theory
- Autologous Blood Cell Transplantation
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company
- Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to entering the business world, Versace served as a Lieutenant in the 325 Airborne Battalion Combat Team, a Regiment of the 82nd Airborne on loan to NATO.
It was formed around the former Southern European Task Force (SETAF) Airborne Battalion Combat Team (ABCT).