The squadron's deployment capability is a 12-ship package designed to execute air-to-air and air-to-ground missions.
What does A-G stand for?
A-G stands for Air-to-Ground
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 68 other meanings of A-G in our Acronym Attic
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
- Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
- Administrative File
- Abrams Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Fund Corporation for Innovation, Value-Chain and Expansion Japan (investment firm)
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
- Alert Hour
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District (Illinois)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Adults and Adolescents (Catholic movie rating)
- Adults (Catholic movie rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The missions flown included an assortment of dissimilar aircraft training, simulated air-to-ground attacks and participation in large strike packages with Air Force assets.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Air-to-Ground Munitions Systems Wing manages the JDAM program.
The air-to-ground missiles that are such a common element of today's combat arsenal evolved from air-to-ground rockets first employed in combat in the Pacific theater during WW II.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In one of the largest Raptor test phases to date, Air Force organizations are dedicating a large portion of the missions to validate air-to-ground capabilities of the aircraft.