Lt Col Bruce Cox's article "Global Power Requires a Global, Persistent Air-to-Air Capability" (Winter 2010) identifies the key limitation in our air-to-air power projection--the vulnerability of bases "within range of the area of interest" (p.
What does A2A stand for?
A2A stands for Air-To-Air (weapon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A2A
We have 21 other meanings of A2A in our Acronym Attic
- Apple II
- Anti-Access/Area Denial (US DoD)
- Address Twenty Lines
- Douglas DB-7 Havoc (US WWII medium bomber)
- Contingency Operation-Mobility Planning and Execution System
- allele containing 21 repeats
- Assemblage 23 (band)
- Access to Archives (UK)
- Account-to-Account (banking)
- Airline to Airline
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic (receptor)
- Application to Application
- Ashes to Ashes (TV series)
- Ask to Answer
- Athens-to-Atlanta (in-line skating event; Georgia)
- Anti-Access/Area Denial
- Application to Application Integration
- Application-to-Application Integration (integrating enterprise software applications)
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air-to-air aftercoolers and turbos made Tier 2 engines visually distinct from earlier engines.
Designed to carry every tactical air-to-air and air-to-ground weapon in the Navy's inventory, the plane is equipped with an enhanced radar system and an advanced on-board sensor fusion capability.
The squadron's deployment capability is a 12-ship package designed to execute air-to-air and air-to-ground missions.