Air-actuated hydraulic swaging unit (AHSU), designed to reduce makeup torque and installation time, features interchangeable, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel tooling to swage 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" and 6, 8, 10 and 12mm tube-fitting ferrules.
What does AHSU stand for?
AHSU stands for Air-Actuated Hydraulic Swaging Unit (Swagelok)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHSU
We have 1 other meaning of AHSU in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska-Hawaii Standard Time
- Anchor Handling Supply Tug (boats)
- Ancient History Special Topic (Macquarie University; Australia)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Avoca-Hancock-Shelby-Tennant (school; Iowa)
- Austin Healey Sports and Touring Club
- Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund (est. 1976; Ministry of Finance and Enterprise; Alberta, Canada)
- American High School Theatre Festival
- Arc-Heated Scramjet Test Facility (Langley Research Center; US NASA)
- Ashland High School Theatrical Society (Ashland, MA)
- American Health Science University
- Adaptable High-Speed Undersea Munition
- Aboriginal Head Start in Urban and Northern Communities (Canada)
- African Horse Sickness Virus
- Alpha Hemolytic Streptococcus Viridans
- Anchor Handling Supply Vessel
- Anterior Highly Selective Vagotomy (gastrointestinal medicine)
- African Horse Sickness Virus Serotype 3
- African Horse Sickness Virus Serotype 4
- Adult Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells