Information: Katie Bombico, Annual Conference Technical Programs Coordinator, Air and Waste Management Association, One Gateway Center, 3rd Floor, 420 Fort Duquesne Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1435 USA, 412-232-3444, ext.
What does A&WMA stand for?
A&WMA stands for Air and Waste Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A&WMA
- Assembly and Test Pit
- Army Acquisition & Technology Workforce (US Army)
- Acceptance and Verification
- Assembly and Verification
- Asset & Vulnerability Tracking Resource
- Alert & Warning (California)
- Alive and Well
- Allen and Wright (root beer and fast food restaurant)
- Amburgers and Wootbeer (short film)
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Alexandria and Washington Railroad
- Addition to existing instruction (directive)
- A Distance Education Consortium
- A*STAR Graduate Academy (Singapore)
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore)
- A Plus Tard (French: See You Later)
- A+ Certification for computer service technicians (CompTIA)
- Analyst Plus (computer analyst; block of instruction in the Army's Computer Information Systems Analyst Course)
- Applications Plus (hardware and software applications of the computer information systems analyst course of the Army's signal school)
- amikacin plus carbenicillin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information: Amy Klaus, Programs Associate, Air and Waste Management Association, One Gateway Center, 3rd Floor, 420 Fort Duquesne Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1435 USA, 412-232-3444, ext.