C-130 system upgrades can include avionics upgrading from analog to digital systems, replacement of older gas turbine compressors / air turbine motors (GTC/ATM) with newer auxiliary power units (APU), upgrading of environmental control systems (ECS) to higher-cooling capacity versions etc.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Air Turbine Motor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Agilent Technologies Malaysia
- AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (various organizations)
- Air Target Materials
- Air Targeting Mode (military radar)
- Air Tasking Message
- Air Traffic Management
- Air Traffic Manager
- Air Training Missile
- Air Transport Movement
- Air Transportation Management
- Airborne Thematic Mapper
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternative Test Method (ITU-T)
- Alternative To Money
- Alternative Transportation Modes (Naples, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tool, mounted to a robot or CNC machine, has an air turbine motor that utilizes clean, dry, filtered, non-lubricated air that can be vented into the workplace.