In November, Henn became Supply Officer, Naval Air Transport Squadron VR-S, deployed to Germany to augment U.
What does VR stand for?
VR stands for Air Transport Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1958)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VR
We have 33 other meanings of VR in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Query System (databases)
- Voice Quality Server
- Vulnerability Quarantine System (computer network security)
- Victorian Quality Schools Project (Australia)
- Verifiable Quantum Secret Sharing
- Very Quiet Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Viewers for Quality Television (est. 1984)
- Virtual Quality Tester (Agilent)
- Voice Quality Tester
- Vocational Qualification Transfer System
- Fleet Logistic Air Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1958)
- Fleet Logistics Support Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1976 to present)
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1958 to 1976)
- Heading to A Radial
- Rotation Speed (aviation)
- Transport Squadron (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1958)
- Urbs Roma (Latin: City of Rome, epigraphy)
- V Rotate
- Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Resort
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be used for tasks including transport, airdrop and medical evacuation tasks, the C-295 will be drawn from the air force's 13th Air Transport Squadron.
The operator of the C-74 was the 1260th Air Transport Squadron, initially at Morrison Field in West Palm Beach, Florida, and later at Brookley Air Force Base, near Mobile, Alabama.