However, air transport movements at the airport have reduced by 1.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Air Transport Movement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Against the Mainstream
- Agency & Transaction Management
- Agilent Technologies Malaysia
- AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (various organizations)
- Air Target Materials
- Air Targeting Mode (military radar)
- Air Tasking Message
- Air Traffic Management
- Air Traffic Manager
- Air Training Missile
- Air Transportation Management
- Air Turbine Motor
- Airborne Thematic Mapper
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternating Turing Machine (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air transport movements in the second month of 2012 rose by 2.
At BAA Group level the number of air transport movements decreased by 0.
On air transport movement, he said the number of flights rose by 11.
Air transport movement totaled 725 passengers and 49 tons of cargo including 67 urgent material requirements via 332 shipboard landings.
BAA Stansted had submitted a planning application to Uttlesford District Council (UDC) on April 26, 2006, asking permission to remove the 25 million a year cap on passenger numbers (the only such cap in the UK), and to increase the limit on air transport movements (ATMs) to 264,000 a year.
It is the busiest single-runway airport in the world, hosting 80 airlines and managing 262,000 air transport movements a year.
It added that the number of air transport movements and cargo tonnage were both marginally up by 0.