These tests are as follows: * Test 1: zones at minimum primary flow with fanpowered air terminal unit fans on; * Test 2: zones at minimum primary flow with fanpowered box fans off; * Test 3: zones at 70% of design primary flow and fans off (due to design for load diversity, the AHUs are not capable of supplying 100% of design flow in all zones simultaneously).
What does ATU stand for?
ATU stands for Air Terminal Unit (HVAC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATU
We have 81 other meanings of ATU in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Target Unit
- ADSL Terminal Unit
- ADSL Transceiver Unit (ITU-T)
- Advanced Tactical Unit (gaming)
- Advanced Training Unit (US Navy)
- Aerobic Treatment Unit
- African Telecommunications Union
- Agency Terminal Unit
- Agrobacterium Tumefaciens
- AIDS Treatment Update
- Alarm Transfer Unit
- Albergues de Transicion Unifamiliar (Spanish: Family Transition Shelters; Guatemala)
- Alcohol Tax Unit
- All Terrain Unicycle
- All Things Ukrainian, Inc (North Carolina importer)
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- American Tippler Union
- Amphibious Task Unit (joint military training project; Finland and Sweden)
- Amplifier Test/Technology Unit
- Analog Test Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methods of Testing for Rating Ducted Air Terminal Units.
ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 130-1996 (RA 2006), Methods of Testing for Rating Ducted Air Terminal Units.