The National Weather Service on Monday lifted its air stagnation advisory for the southern end of the Willamette Valley, noted Merlyn Hough, director of the Lane Regional Air Protection Agency.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Air Stagnation Advisory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- After School Assignment
- Agency for Social Analyses (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Agent Systems and Applications
- Agere Systems Australia (Australia)
- Aggressive Skaters Association
- Agremiação Sportiva Arapiraquense
- Aid to Southeast Asia (est. 1989)
- AIDS Services of Austin
- Air Source Adapter (paintball)
- Air Sovereignty Alert (US Air Force)
- Air Surveillance Area (early warning)
- Airline Services Agreement
- Airservices Australia
- Alaska Airlines (ICAO code)
- Albany Students' Association
- Alberta Sign Association (Canada)
- Alberta Snomobile Association
- Alberta Soccer Association
- Albuquerque Soaring Association
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Christian Wihtol The Register-Guard Despite a regionwide air stagnation advisory, air quality remained good throughout Lane County on Friday, but authorities kept in place their recommendation that people avoid burning wood stove fires if possible.
The National Weather Service issued an air stagnation advisory Wednesday for the southern Willamette Valley through 6 p.