Summary: Etihad Cargo, the fast-growing cargo division of UAE flag carrier Etihad Airways, has added Washington, DC, to its global cargo network, in addition to boosting frequency to Hong Kong courtesy of strategic partner Air Seychelles.
What does SEY stand for?
SEY stands for Air Seychelles (ICAO code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEY
We have 5 other meanings of SEY in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Entertainment Extreme
- Stash Enhancement Experience (as related to acquiring craft materials) :-)
- Statement Example Explanation
- Statement Explanation Example (proofreading)
- Synergistic Energy Exchange
- System Extension
- Surface-Extended X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- State, Elaborate, eXemplify, Illustrate
- Starcraft Expansion (video game Starcraft)
- Symbolic Expression
- Search Engine Yearbook (Andre le Roux guidebook)
- Second Emission Yield
- Secondary Electron Yield
- Selenium-Enriched Yeast
- Sexually Exploited Youth Program (Marymound; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- South End Youth Athletic Association (New Bedford, MA)
- Southeastern Youth Fair (Marion County, Florida)
- St Edmundsbury Youth Forum (Suffolk, England)
- Seattle Expanding Your Horizons (Washington)
- Social Enterprise Yorkshire and the Humber (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Hogan, Etihad Airways' president and chief executive officer, said the new codeshare with Air Seychelles demonstrated the opportunities for revenue growth and network expansion available to each airline through increasing co-operation and resource sharing.
May 31, 2012 Etihad Airways, Air Seychelles Etihad Airways and Air Seychelles merge loyalty programs.
The airline acquired 30 percent of Germany's Air Berlin last year and took a 40-percent stake in Air Seychelles in February.
The recently announced strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, backed by the 40% stake the UAE national carrier has taken, will allow us to consolidate our position as a brand leader on the routes we server Shelley Cole has also been seconded to Air Seychelles as Chief Financial Officer Prior to joining the airline, Ms Cole, who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, was Etihad Airways' Regional Finance Manager Asia Pacific, and has also held positions at Shell International Ltd in London and Caltex in Sydney
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Etihad Airways on Sunday announced that Air Seychelles has unveiled a two-year business plan intended to improve its fortunes and position as a premium carrier in the Indian Ocean region.