The Qatar Mobility Innovation Centre (QMIC) and the Supreme Council of Health yesterday signed a memorandum of understanding to collaborate on piloting QMIC's innovative air quality monitoring system - Hawa'ak .
What does AQMS stand for?
AQMS stands for Air Quality Monitoring System (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQMS
We have 3 other meanings of AQMS in our Acronym Attic
- Air Quality Monitoring Network
- Amway Quixtar Motivational Organizations
- Air Quality Maintenance Plan
- Air Quality Management Plan
- Air Quality Monitoring Program
- Assistant Quartermaster-General
- Air Quality Management Resource Centre (Bristol, UK)
- Aerospace Quality Management System (International Aerospace Quality Group)
- Air Quality Management Section
- Air Quality Management Strategy
- Appeals Quality Measurement System
- Artificer Quarter Master Sergeant (British Army)
- Assistant Quartermaster Sergeant
- Air Quality Management Work Group
- Al Qaeda Network
- Art Quilt Network (various locations)
- Alliance for Quality Nursing Home Care
- Air Quality and Noise Information System (Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities; Philippines)
- Association of Quality Nurseries in Scotland (UK)
- 4-Aminoquinoline-1-Oxide (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOSEPH VARGHESE DOHA THE Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC) at the Qatar Science & Technology Park (QSTP) on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Supreme Council of Health (SCH) on pilot programme for QMIC's innovative air quality monitoring system 'Hawa'ak'.
Pak-EPA established continuous air quality monitoring system in five major cities, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta with the grant assistance of Government of Japan.
Dr David Rickerby, of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC) reported that nanotechnology has similar implications for air quality monitoring systems.
is the emerging leader of Internet-enabled indoor air quality monitoring systems and building performance evaluations using artificial intelligence based expert system technology.
fine particle air quality monitoring systems will first need to be put in place to determine air quality in most areas.