The report shows again that an Air Quality Management Area does not have to be declared.
What does AQMA stand for?
AQMA stands for Air Quality Management Area (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQMA
We have 1 other meaning of AQMA in our Acronym Attic
- Active Queue Management
- Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy (neuromuscular disorder)
- Additive Quark Model
- Air Quality Management
- Altitude Qualifying Miles (Air Canada)
- Analog Quadrature Modulator
- Assistant Quartermaster (Civil War)
- Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy with Loss of Thick Filaments
- Region 1 Air Quality Models (US EPA)
- Air Quality Maintenance Area
- American Quarter Midget Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Air Quality Management Action Plan (UK)
- Air Quality Modelling and Assessment Unit (UK)
- Association of Quality Management Consultants
- Action Quake Map Depot
- Air Quality Maintenance District (California)
- Air Quality Management District
- Air Quality Monitoring District (California)
- Air Quality Management Fund (Philippines)
- Air Quality Modeling Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
St Helens currently has four air quality management areas where nitrogen dioxide levels exceed government targets.
A contribution of pounds 5,000 towards monitoring in the Gosforth air quality management area.
Now, Councillors Phil Gilchrist and Tom Harney have requested Wirral council create an air quality management area (AQMA), which would see more levels being checked in the village.
The Cabinet approved special Air Quality Management Areas in Huddersfield and Dewsbury.
Walsall Council announced that an area within Chuckery, Walsall, has been declared an Air Quality Management Area.
The city council of Exeter in Devon, England recently announced plans to establish a number of air quality management areas (AQMAs) around the city in an attempt to reduce local pollution.