Ireland's Air Quality Index for Health was developed by the HSE, Met Eireann and the Department of the Environment.
What does AQI stand for?
AQI stands for Air Quality Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AQI
We have 18 other meanings of AQI in our Acronym Attic
- Air Quality Health Index (Canadian program to rate air quality according to health risk)
- American Quarter Horse Journal
- Association Qualité de l'Hospitalisation Privée
- Alberta Quarter Horse Racing Association (Canada)
- Association Québécoise pour l'Hygiène, la Santé et la Sécurité du Travail
- American Quarter Horse Youth Association
- Academic Quality Institute (Minnesota)
- Access Query Interface (database systems)
- Agricultural Quarantine Inspection
- AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) Quality Indicators (US DHHS)
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq
- Al-Qaeda Intelligence
- Anesthesia Quality Institute (Schaumburg, IL)
- Australian Quality Ingredient
- Australian Questioning Intonation (aka upspeak or high rising terminal)
- Intelligent Acoustic Quantification
- Air Quality Impact Assessment
- Australian Quandong Industry Association (horticulture)
- Association Québécoise des Infirmières et Assistantes en Gastro-entérologie
- Association Québécoise des Infirmières et Infirmiers en Gérontologie
Samples in periodicals archive:
The noxious haze saw the US embassy's air quality index reading for Beijing hit 516 at 6am, signalling air quality worse than the highest classification of "hazardous".
5 concentration levels on the embassy website, along with the corresponding EPA Air Quality Index.
With the exception of Classroom 4, Classrooms (17 and 10) and Computer room at Calmar School provide a satisfactory indoor environment in term of air quality index with average CRE > 1.
Conducted by research teams at the American University of Beirut and Saint Joseph University, the study, "Beirut Air Quality Index," presents data gathered from across the capital during a two-year period BEIRUT: Dangerous air particles, breathed in daily by Beirut residents, are up to 200 percent higher than World Health Organization guidelines, findings released Monday have shown.
Despite the smoke, air quality in Eugene-Springfield and Oakridge remained in the "good" category on the air quality index Monday afternoon.