But a study conducted by the Auto/Oil Air Quality Improvement Research Program, an organization backed by three American auto companies and 14 petroleum companies, concluded that using MtBE did not significantly reduce ozone, and that oxygenated gasoline did not change the emissions of vehicles built after 1992.
What does AQIRP stand for?
AQIRP stands for Air Quality Improvement Research Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQIRP
- Al-Qa‘ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (terrorist group, Algeria and Mali)
- Academic Quality Improvement Program
- Accreditation Quality Improvement Process Workgroup (est. 2003; Michigan)
- Agricultural Quality Improvement Project (Cambodia)
- Air Quality Improvement Plan
- Air Quality Investment Program
- Algorithms in Quantum Information Processing (annual workshop)
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Policy Council
- Address Quality Improvement Process Team (US Postal Service)
- Agricultural Quarantine Inspection and Port Technology
- Auto-Oil Air Quality Improvement Research Program
- Air Quality Information System
- Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (Islamist militant organization)
- Asian Conference on Quantum Information Science
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service North Australian Quarantine Strategy
- Applied Quantitative Information Technology (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Zarqawi's Al-Qaeda in Iraq
- Aqaba, Jordan - Aqaba (Airport Code)
- Abdul Qadeer Khan (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the results of the Auto/Oil Air Quality Improvement Research Program conducted by a consortium of North American automobile producers and oil refiners are discussed (ref.