15) Nevertheless, measures used to inform public health action and policies in Canada, such as the air quality health index (16) and burden of disease estimates, (17) rely on effect measures for short-term exposure.
What does AQHI stand for?
AQHI stands for Air Quality Health Index (Canadian program to rate air quality according to health risk)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AQHI
- Average Quarter of an Hour (advertising)
- Air Quality Health Alert (San Antonio, TX)
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Alamo Quarter Horse Breeders (Texas)
- Alberta Quarter Horse Breeders Group
- Alliance for Quality Health Care (Williamsville, NY)
- Assessing Quality in Higher Education (Australia)
- Adjusted Qualified Higher Education Expense (US IRS)
- American Quarter Horse Foundation
- Absolute Quality Home Inspection (Orwell, OH)
- American Quarter Horse Journal
- Association Qualité de l'Hospitalisation Privée
- Alberta Quarter Horse Racing Association (Canada)
- Association Québécoise pour l'Hygiène, la Santé et la Sécurité du Travail
- American Quarter Horse Youth Association
- Academic Quality Institute (Minnesota)
- Access Query Interface (database systems)
- Agricultural Quarantine Inspection
- AHRQ (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality) Quality Indicators (US DHHS)
- Air Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) is now expanding to Fredericton and Moncton and will provide real-time information about air quality in those cities collected from monitoring stations operated by the Department of the Environment.
The Air Quality Health Index or "AQHI" is a scale designed to help you understand what the air quality around you means to your health.