The Center for Agricultural Air Quality Engineering and Science (CAAQES) within the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at Texas A&M University has conducted research for many years addressing APRP issues.
What does AQE stand for?
AQE stands for Air Quality Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AQE
We have 9 other meanings of AQE in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Quality Design Inc.
- Air Quality Data Management (UK)
- Air Quality Display Model
- Average Number of Queued Disk Requests (computing)
- Army Quadrennial Defense Review Office
- Aquatic Design Systems, Inc. (aquariam company; San Diego, CA)
- Action Quake Developers Team (computer gaming)
- Advanced Quality Embroidery (Cape Coral, FL)
- Advanced Quality Engineer
- Advanced Queuing Engine
- Airman Qualification Exam
- Alliance for Quality Education (various locations)
- Allocation Queue Element
- Automated Quarantine Engine (Alcatel)
- Al-Qaeda in East Africa
- Association Québécoise des Entreprises Adaptées
- Association Québécoise pour les Enfants atteints d'Audimutité
- Aerospace Qualified Electronic Component
- Adjusted Qualified Education Expenses (IRS)
- Air Quality Expert Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Services include architecture, civil and structural engineering, mechanical and air quality engineering, environmental engineering, building science and all hazards mitigation.
In 1988, Wambold committed $500,000 for air quality engineering studies "to develop a system that would work for me.
In 2002, he was appointed Director of the Center for Agricultural Air Quality Engineering and Science.