Qatar can benefit from advances in this area as it will be very dependent on the analysis of data that needs to be collected in many areas such as weather and air quality analysis, traffic behaviour, personal health information and most importantly, gas and oil exploration," Prof Oflazer said.
What does AQA stand for?
AQA stands for Air Quality Analysis (Ozone Transport Assessment Group workgroup)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQA
We have 38 other meanings of AQA in our Acronym Attic
- Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance)
- Automatic Qualifying (sports)
- l'Aquila (Italy)
- Non-Reactive Pollutant Modeling
- Address Quality Services (USPS)
- Action Quake 2 (Quake 2 modification)
- Ahn'qiraj 40 Man (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Aberdeen Quality Associates Ltd
- Academic Quality Audit (UK)
- Air Quality Act of 1967
- All Qualified Applicants (higher education; Ireland)
- All Questions Answered
- Alliance of Queens Artists
- American Quack Association
- American Quality Assessors (India Pvt Ltd)
- Any Question Answered
- Aquacell Technologies (stock symbol)
- Aquatic Quality Assurance (Carlsbad, CA)
- Arizona Quality Alliance
- Asociación Química Argentina (Spanish: Argentine Chemical Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection Agency has announced the Schools Monitoring Initiative, which will measure levels of toxic air pollution near many schools across the country and prioritize and monitor schools for more extensive air quality analysis.
As a model for indoor air quality analysis, Brennan outlined the triangle of occupant issues, source issues, and transport mechanisms as a framework for understanding the problem.
0, its computer simulation program for multizone airflow and indoor air quality analysis.
com Micro Air[R] Offers Air Quality Survey Micro Air[R] has recently announced a new air quality analysis service to help manufacturers to be OSHA compliant within their plants.
TRANSIMS is a series of integrated transportation and air quality analysis and forecasting models being developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).