Megtec launched a new process heat recovery system that uses the heated air from process dryers, ovens and air pollution control systems to immediately reduce operating costs by capturing waste heat.
What does APCS stand for?
APCS stands for Air Pollution Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APCS
We have 69 other meanings of APCS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Prevention and Control of Rabies in India
- African Predator Conservation Research Organization
- Aquatic Plant Control Research Program (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Alberta Primary Care Research Unit (medical research; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Academics Plus Charter School (Maumelle, AR)
- Advanced Passenger Control System (biometrics, airports, transportation)
- Advanced Placement Computer Science
- Aeronautical Production Control System
- Air Photographic and Charting Service (US Air Force)
- Alexandria Park Community School (Sydney, Australia)
- Approach Power Control Set
- Argonne Premium Coal Sample
- Asia Pacific Cities Summit
- Asia Pacific Computer Services
- Assembly for the Promotion of Civil Society (Cuba)
- Associaçao Portuguesa dos Chartered Surveyors (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Chartered Surveyors)
- Association des Propriétaires de Challenger Scout (French boating association)
- Association pour la Promotion des Carrières Sanitaires (French: Association for the Promotion of Sanitation Careers)
- Automated Project Control System (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also makes and sells proprietary equipment and air pollution control systems.
THERMABRIDTM REGENERATIVE THERMAL OXIDIZER (RTO) SYSTEMS, MCGILL AIRCLEAN CORPORATION Air pollution control systems that combine effective destruction of VOCs with economical and dependable operation.