John Conway's article "Beddown Options for Air National Guard C-27J Aircraft: Supporting Domestic Response" (Summer 2010) speaks to a bigger issue we could resolve with a transformational organizational shift within the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
What does ANG stand for?
ANG stands for Air National Guard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ANG
We have 54 other meanings of ANG in our Acronym Attic
- Autonomic Nervous Function Score
- And Now for Something Completely Different (Monty Python)
- Assured Nuclear Fuel Services Initiative
- Advanced Nutrition Food Therapy
- All Nepal Federation of Trade Unions (political organization)
- Ain't No Freakin' Way (polite form)
- Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council Inc.
- Academia Non Grata (Estonian art school; est. 1998)
- Adaptive Non-Linear Guidance
- Adsorbed Natural Gas
Samples in periodicals archive:
The A-10 Composite Maintenance Facility was required at the Ebbing Air National Guard Base located in Fort Smith, AR, as a result of the last round of the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) mandated changes in the base mission.
Brookstone also has been awarded a maintenance and renovation project by the New Hampshire Air National Guard in Newington.
After fueling many aircraft at Manas Air Base in the Kyrgyz Republic to fight terrorism in Afghanistan, about 40 airmen from the 151st Air Refueling Wing of the Utah Air National Guard returned home, reported Desert Morning News.
Craig McKinley, director of the Air National Guard.
ENERGY RESOURCE-11 April 2007-California Air National Guard Goes Solar(C)2007 JeraOne - http://www.