Direct travel between Santo Domingo and Montego Bay is possible using Air Jamaica Express.
What does JMX stand for?
JMX stands for Air Jamaica Express (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMX
- Joods Maatschappelijk Werk (Dutch: Jewish Social Work)
- Juedisches Museum Wien (German: Jewish Museum Vienna; Austria)
- Junior Maine Woodsman
- Jewish Music Web Center
- Joint Member Working Group (UK)
- Journal Watch: Women's Health
- Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
- Jeunesses Musicales World Orchestra (Valencia, Spain)
- Jean Monnet Working Papers (NYU Law School; New York, NY)
- Java Managed Web System
- Java Management Extensions
- Java Management Extensions Messaging Protocol (computer programming)
- Jazz Music Yesterday (album)
- Junior Musicians Yacht Club (band)
- Joint Municipal Zoning Ordinance (Newtown, PA)
- Jack Nicholson (actor)
- Japanese National
- Jason Newsted (bass for band Metallica)
- Jet Navigation
- Jimmy Neutron (cartoon character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Jamaica and Air Jamaica Express, a sister company, have launched the Caribbean Hopper Programme for travel within Air Jamaica's Caribbean network.
In an effort to tap into increased demand for travel to and from fast growing tourist destinations, small domestic carrier Air Jamaica Express (with capacity of 39 seats per flight) operates six days a week to Havana and five days a week to Turks & Caicos islands; Cruise tourism: Given potable water supplies and refueling and other port infrastructure, Jamaica is ideally suited as a cruise ship destination.
Pierre, reports CANA (October 6, 1999): Pierre said the carrier, which has entered into an alliance with Air Jamaica Express, will provide more frequent connections to Barbados, Dominica, St.