London UK: Air Historical Branch (AHB), Ministry of Defence, 2011.
What does AHB stand for?
AHB stands for Air Historical Branch
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHB
We have 69 other meanings of AHB in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Hockey Association of the United States (now USA Hockey, Inc.)
- Acute Hepatitis A Virus
- Always Have Always Will
- Animal Health and Welfare (European Food Safety Agency)
- Advanced Heavy Anti-Armor Weapons System
- Advanced Hero Arena X (gaming)
- Asynchronous Handling + Xmlhttprequest
- Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here (sign at hell's gate according to Dante's Divine Comedy)
- A Hundred Birds (song)
- Advanced High-performance Bus
- Arize Habitat Bois (French wood house construction company)
- Assault Helicopter Battalion
- Association Hellénique de Bretagne (French: Hellenic Association of Britain)
- Association Hospitalière de Bretagne (French: Hospital Association of Britain)
- Attack Helicopter Battalion
- Auckland Harbour Bridge (bridge; New Zealand)
- Aussie Home Brewers
- Automatic Half Barrier
- 3-amino-4-hydroxybenzoic acid
- Aberdeen Home Builders Association (Aberdeen, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seb Cox, head of the RAF's Air Historical Branch, said life as a technician was far from easy during the war.
After his retirement in 1978, he was asked to become head of the Air Historical Branch in the MoD.
He has researched the matter at the Air Historical Branch and at the Public Record Office in London.
The work reflects the judgment and efficiency of the editors, Sebastian Cox and Peter Gray--the former the head of the Air Historical Branch and the latter the director of defense studies.
The editors, Sebastian Cox, head of the Air Historical Branch of the British Ministry of Defence, and Peter Gray, the RAF's Director of Defence Studies, offer readers a scholarly consideration of many of the key developments in the history of air power.