With the exception of a short academic course presented by the Joint Air Ground Operations School and some joint air-ground exercises, there were few opportunities for training service personnel in tactical air control concepts, procedures, and techniques.
What does AGO stand for?
AGO stands for Air Ground Operations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AGO
We have 52 other meanings of AGO in our Acronym Attic
- Association Guinéenne pour les Nations Unies
- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution
- Astoundingly Great Nostalgia and Utilities Site
- Advanced General National Vocational Qualification (UK)
- Accumulated Generating Operation
- Acquisition and Grants Office (US NOAA)
- Adjutant General's Office (USA)
- Administrative Grant Officer
- Agenzia Giornalistica Online (Italian: Journalistic Agency Online)
- Aims, Goals, Objectives (education)
- Alpha Gamma Omega (Christian fraternity)
- Alpine Grand Ouest (French automobile association)
- American Gastroenterological Organization
- American Guild of Organists
- Angola (ISO Country code)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Gynäkologische Onkologie eV (Munich, Germany)
- Armygeddon (gaming clan)
- Arresting Gear Officer (US Navy)
- Arresting Gear Operator
- Art Gallery of Ontario
Samples in periodicals archive:
He flew both A-10s and F-16s and commanded a fighter squadron, an Air Expeditionary Group in combat, and was commandant of the Air Force Air Ground Operations School.
Airmen with the 93rd Air Ground Operations Wing joined forces with airborne units from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division and Canada's Company M, 3rd Battalion, 3rd Royal Canadian Regiment for the exercise.
Air Force, for example, operates the Air Ground Operations School at Nellis.
He has attend military schools including Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) and Air Ground Operations System (AGOS) training, the Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), and the Basic Noncommissioned Officers Course (BNCOC).
He is a graduate of the Air Ground Operations School, the Combat Aircrew Training School, the All Weather Aerial Delivery Training School, Defense Systems Management College, Air Command and Staff College, Air War College, and the USAF Test Pilot School.
Air Force to support the 93rd Air Ground Operations Wing (AGOW) at Moody Air Force Base in Georgia.
While assigned in South Korea he taught terminal control procedures at the South Korean Air Forces, Air Ground Operations School.