VOCs commonly found in air fresheners include formaldehyde, petroleum distillates, limonene, esters, and alcohols.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Air Freshener
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- Agnostic Front (punk/hardcore band)
- Agreed Framework (between United States and Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- Agriculture Forest (zoning category)
- Agromart Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Ahrens Fox (Fire Truck manufacturer)
- Aichi Forge (Georgetown, KY)
- Air Filter
- Air Force
- Air France (airline code)
- Air Freight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other options include The Natural's Air Freshener & Deodorizer and Tru Melange's Beeswax and Soy candles.
Plug-in air fresheners have sparked a series of false alarms for firefighters.
Pupils at Ysgol Brynhyfryd set up their own business selling car air fresheners promoting Ruthin.
Pleasant Valley products include aromatherapy air fresheners and air freshener gels.
Among the VOCs that Adgate and his team studied were chloroform, a by-product of chlorination that's released from household water; d-limonene and a- and b-pinene, common deodorizing chemicals that produce scents of lemon and pine; para-dichlorobenzene, an air freshener and pesticide; and tetrachloroethylene, which emanates from dry-cleaned clothing.