Air Forces Europe, through 3rd Air Force (Air Forces Europe), supported 17th Air Force (Air Forces Africa) by flying missions with forward positioned aircraft.
What does AFEUR stand for?
AFEUR stands for Air Forces Europe
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFEUR
- Air Force Eastern Test Range
- Air Force Eastern Test Range Manual
- Air Force Engineering & Technical Services
- Air Force Engineering and Technical Support (USAF)
- Association of Female Executives of Trinidad & Tobago
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Urbanas (Colombian anti-terrorism group)
- Ames Federal Employees Union (US NASA)
- Ante Partum Fetal Evaluation Unit (birth)
- ARC Four (Alleged RC4 (Rivest Cipher 4)) Execution Unit (computer security device)
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Antiterroritas Urbanas y Rurales (Spanish: Urban Counterterrorism Special Forces Group)
- Air Force Enlisted Village (Shalimar, FL)
- African Fund for Endangered Wildlife
- AIDS Foundation East-West
- American Federation of Express Workers
- Animal Friends for Education and Welfare (New Jersey)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Center
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Effectiveness Simulator (USAF)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Environment Simulator
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Evaluation Simulator
- Air Force Education with Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claudio ANG A quick note for correction: In the Airman magazine edition, The Book 2011, the commander of Air Forces Europe, Gen.
At Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany, we have an air operations center, the 603rd; and, the senior Air Force officer in theater, the Commander of United States Air Forces Europe, or "USAFE," which we believe are optimally located, and doctrinally predisposed, to coordinate NATO and U.
Air Forces Europe, the commander chartered a team to look at consolidated telephone operations.
It was a successful mission," said Lieutenant Colonel Jay de Frank, a spokesman for US Air Forces Europe, adding that there had been no injuries.
Air Forces Europe, also received her certification.
The visits is part of the United States Air Forces Europe "Building Partnership Capacity" initiative and provided insight to the Croatian Air Force on how the U.