He served in the United States Air Force during the Vietnam War and received the Air Force Longevity Service Award and the Vietnam Service Medal with two bronze service stars.
What does AFLSA stand for?
AFLSA stands for Air Force Longevity Service Award
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFLSA
- American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit Club
- Armed Forces Libraries Round Table
- Academy of Foreign Language Study (China)
- Accenture Freight and Logistics Software (various locations)
- Adaptive Front Light System (automotive)
- Administration, Financial, and Logistical Service
- Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences (Dale Bumpers College; Fayetteville, AR)
- Armed Forces Language School
- Association for French Language Studies
- Air Force Legal Services Agency
- Acadian and French Language Services Branch (Canada education)
- Air Force Legal Services Center
- Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (education)
- Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics
- American Friends of the London School of Economics (Arlington, VA)
- Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (US DoD)
- A Face Like Thunder (band)
- Advanced Forward Link Transmission
- Advanced Forward Link Trilateration
- Aggie Figures Learning Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned numerous awards, medals, and decorations including the Armed Services Bronze Star Medal, American Defense Service Medal, European, African and Middle Eastern Campaign Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, World War II Victory Medal, Distinguished Unit Citation Emblem, Good Conduct Medal with two silver loops, and Air Force Longevity Service Award with four Oak Leaf Clusters.
Air Force, from 1982 to 1986, earning the rank of sergeant and being awarded the Good Conduct Medal, Air Force Longevity Service Award, Overseas Ribbon, Air Force Achievement Medal and the Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon.