Badiru is professor of systems and engineering management at the Air Force Institute of Technology, Dayton, Ohio.
What does AFIT stand for?
AFIT stands for Air Force Institute of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIT
We have 15 other meanings of AFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Administration and Finance Information Systems Management (Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- African-Led International Support Mission to Mali (Economic Community of West African States)
- Aerodrome Flight Information Service Officer's Licence (UK)
- Air Force Information Systems Plan
- Air Force Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (US DoD)
- Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency (US DoD)
- Abrams Full-Crew Interactive Simulator Trainer
- Accelerated Flight & Instrument Training (Newport Beach, CA)
- Active Fuel Injector Tester (diagnostics)
- After Federal Income Tax
- Arizona Forum for the Improvement of Taxation
- Armed Forces Institute of Transfusion (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Asia Foundation in Taiwan (est. 1997)
- Asian Forum for Information Technology
- Air Force Institute of Technology Civilian Institution
- Air Force Institute of Technology/Logistics Systems
- Asian Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture
- Air Force Information Technology Conference
- Alternative Fuels Information and Training Center (CUTR)
- Association Francophone de Management de Projet (French: Francophone Association of Project Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Afar the war, he studied for and received a bachelor's degree in engineering from the Aeronautical University in Chicago and a master's degree from the Air Force Institute of Technology.
He was an Air Force veteran and graduated from the Air Force Institute of Technology and served as a Russian language specialist.
Specialized areas of graduate studies and continuing education offered by the Air Force Institute of Technology and the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
We've also formalized these training programs in conjunction with the Air Force Institute of Technology, the Naval Postgraduate School where we've gotten together and sort of melded curricula, and that also is working very well.
While on active duty, he also served as an associate professor of management at the Air Force Institute of Technology.