Neufold Air Power History and the Air Force Historical Foundation disclaim responsibility for statements, either of fact or of opinion, made by contributors.
What does AFHF stand for?
AFHF stands for Air Force Historical Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFHF
We have 1 other meaning of AFHF in our Acronym Attic
- American Fund for Human Development
- Away From His/Her Desk
- Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (radio control)
- Agriculture, Forestry and Home Economics (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Arizona Families for Home Education
- Association française d'histoire économique (French Association of Economic History).
- Automated Fuel Handling Equipment
- International Association of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (Glen Allen, VA)
- African Forum for Health Sciences
- Advocates for Homeless Families (Frederick, MD)
- American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc.
- Arizona Family Housing Fund (affordable housing assistance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- A Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Allied Forces Heritage Group
- Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon (19th century illustrator)
- Alliance for Healthy Homes
- American Federation of Home Health Agencies
- Action for Health and Independence (disability conference)
- African Foundation for Health, Information and Culture (Denmark)
- Air Force Headquarters Information System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the Air Force Historical Foundation in conjunction with the Air Force History Office and the historical centers and foundations of the Navy, Marine Corps and Army, the symposium is part of a series of events marking the 50th anniversary of the Korean War.
The Air Force Historical Foundation selected "Contractors on the Battlefield: What Have We Signed up For?
Let me take this proud occasion to repeat the Foundation's Mission Statement: The Air Force Historical Foundation is dedicated to promoting the preservation and appreciation of the history and heritage of the United States Air Force and its predecessors.
Meyerrose, Air Force Historical Foundation President, Dr.
The Air Force Historical Foundation and the Air Force Historical Studies Office have joined up to mark this anniversary with a two-day symposium on November 17 and 18, 2011, at Andrews AFB, Maryland.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Air Force Historical Foundation will sponsor its biennial symposium on Thursday and Friday, November 17-18, 2011, on the theme Air Power and Global Operations: 9/11 and Beyond, at the Air Force Conference Center, Andrews AFB, MD.
Walton Moody, long a member of the staff at the Air Force history office at Bolling AFB, now retired; Bill Strandberg, an Air Force Historical Foundation member and a member of the Foundation's board of directors; and Dr.