Dr Blazer suggests the following: * The Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (AFGLSC) should form an integrated product team (IPT) to define roles and responsibilities for the various offices in the AFGLSC that have tasks for each of the equipment and supply chain functional areas in this report.
What does AFGLSC stand for?
AFGLSC stands for Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (US Air Force)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air Force Geographic Information Handling System
- Air Force Group Insurance Society (India)
- Aktionsforum Gesundheitsinformationssystem eV
- Apollo Field Geology Investigation Team (space mission)
- Alliance for Global Justice
- Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute (New Delhi, India)
- Air Force Geophysics Laboratory
- Alternativen für Gutes Licht (German: Alternatives for Good Light)
- American Footgolf League
- American Foundation for Greek Language and Culture
- A Few Good Men (Howard University)
- Air Force Guidance Memorandum (US Air Force)
- American Federation of Grain Millers
- Army Force Generation Model
- Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Network
- Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventure Person
- Association Française du Gaz Naturel pour Véhicules (French: French Association for Natural Gas Vehicles)
- A Fine Good Organization
- Another Freaking Growth Opportunity (polite form)
- As Families Grow Older (educational program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force Global Logistics Support Center, Scott AFB.
The United States Air Force Global Logistics Support Center selected ODIN Technologies, the global leader in RFID software and solutions, to monitor and maintain its entire network of passive RFID readers deployed in the continental US (CONUS), Alaska, and Hawaii.
Air Force Global Logistics Support Center, Scott AFB, III.
to commander, Air Force Global Logistics Support Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Scott Air Force Base, III.
C-5, C-130, F-15, C-17, U-2, E-8 and Air Force helicopters) Specialized Centers * Air Force Security Assistance Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio (negotiates foreign military sales and defense agreements with foreign countries and international organizations) * Air Force Global Logistics Support Center, Scott AFB, Ill.