Air Force Federal Credit Union Vice President April Mann expressed concern that even if the Fed mandates that payment networks have a two-tiered payment schedule based on the size of the institution, smaller institutions could be hurt.
What does AFFCU stand for?
AFFCU stands for Air Force Federal Credit Union (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFFCU
- A Future for Children (Brussels, Belgium)
- Aircraft Functional & Fit Check
- Alliance des Femmes de la Francophonie Canadienne (French: Alliance of French Speaking Canadian Women; Canada)
- Allied Force Fan Club (Star Wars)
- Australian Film Finance Corporation (production company)
- Australian Formula Ford Championship (auto racing)
- A Formation Flying and Communication Instrument
- American Friends Foundation for Childbirth Injuries
- American Felt and Filter Company
- @LANTEC Financial Federal Credit Union (formerly Atlantic Fleet Federal Credit Union; Norfolk, VA, USA)
- America's First Federal Credit Union
- American First Federal Credit Union (La Habra, CA, USA)
- Atlantic Fleet Federal Credit Union (now @lantec Financial Federal Credit Union)
- African Foundation for Development (Canada)
- Angel Fire Fire Department (New Mexico)
- Animated Free-Form Deformation
- Aristide Foundation for Democracy (Haiti)
- Army Aeroflightdynamics Directorate (US Army)
- Asian Film Festival of Dallas
- Air Force Flight Dynamics Laboratory