Since last year, the North Korean military has intensified amphibious training involving ground, naval and air force elements, and focused on tactics to attack the group of South Korean border islands lying along the maritime border.
What does AFELM stand for?
AFELM stands for Air Force Elements
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Association Française pour l'Etude des Irrigations et du Drainage (French: French Association for the Study on Irrigation and Drainage)
- Asia Pacific Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Air Force Electronic Key Distribution System
- Air Force Electronic Key Management System
- Advanced Free-Electron Laser
- Australian Football Email League
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Air Force Educational Leave of Absence
- Air Force Engineering & Logistics Information System
- Association of Female Lawyers of Liberia
- Air Force Element US Army Command and General Staff College
- Air Force Engineering Liaison Office
- Association des Facultés ou Établissements de Lettres et Sciences Humaines (French: Association of Faculties or Institutions of Arts and Humanities)
- Adaptive Finite Element Method (mathematics)
- Air Force Emergency Management (US Air Force)
- Alliance for Fire and Emergency Management
- Ansvar for Egen Mestring (Norwegian: Responsibility for Self Mastery)
- Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
- Association des Femmes Éducatrices du Mali (French: Association of Women Educators in Mali)
- Autonomous Foreign Exchange Market (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force elements were attached to 75th BCTD, 1st Battle Command Training Brigade, Houston, Texas, and 4th BCTB, Birmingham, Ala.
Turkey takes part in the exercise with three frigates, two corvettes, five submarines, a fuel vessel, a maritime patrol aircraft, three helicopters and Air Force elements.
When Army and Air Force elements are situated together at an airfield, opportunities for logistics cooperation abound.
The center is split-based with Seventh Air Force and Republic of Korea air force elements in theater and [32.
Supplies MAJCOM-level people, programming and comptroller support, and UCMI authority for Headquarters Air Force and Air Force elements across the United States and in 150 countries, supporting a customer base of more than 40,000 people.
This requires communications interoperability among all Air Force elements, the JTF commander, the forces of the other services, and continental United States and theater command and control centers.