Moye gives the proper credit for Air Force racial integration to Lieutenant General Idwal Edwards, Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel.
What does AF/DP stand for?
AF/DP stands for Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 13 other meanings of AF/DP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force - Environmental Management Information System (USAF)
- Air Force - Global Command and Control System
- Adaptive Feedback Interference Cancellation System (computer science)
- Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (US Air Force)
- Auto Focus Lock (photography)
- Autonomic Failure with Lewy Bodies
- autonomic failure with Parkinson's disease
- Audio Frequency-Radio Frequency
- Atrial fibrillation or Atrial Flutter
- Arthritis Foundation/Centers for Disease Control
- Air Force/Installations, Logistics and Engineering
- US Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower and Personnel
- Accessory Factor 1 (molecular biology)
- Activation Function 1
- Air Force One
- Aircraft Maintenanceman First Class (Naval rating)
- Accessory Factor 2
- Activation Function 2
- Aircraft Maintenanceman Second Class (Naval rating)
- Alphafold2 (artificial intelligence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a Pentagon press briefing releasing the report, Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel Lt.
Before his new duties, Beyland served as director of the Air Force Personnel Operations Agency and at the plans and integration division for the Air Force deputy chief of staff for personnel.