While the medical volunteers examined and treated their Timorese patients, Air Force civil engineers renovated a primary school.
What does AFCE stand for?
AFCE stands for Air Force Civil Engineer (US Air Force)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFCE
We have 5 other meanings of AFCE in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Capabilities Document (US Air Force)
- Air Force Cryptologic Depot
- Association of Florida Conservation Districts
- Automotive Finance Consumer Division LLC (Carmel, IN)
- Air Force Central Design Activity
- Air Force Component Data Administrator (USAF)
- Air Force Corporate Data Dictionary
- Any Fool Can Do It
- Association Française des Communes Départements et Régions pour la Paix
- Agency for Community Empowerment (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Alliance for Competitive Electricity (trade group)
- Approval for Capital Expenditure
- Automatic Flight Control Equipment
- Azcarate-Fisher Consulting Engineers (Dallas, TX)
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center (US Air Force)
- Air Force Center for Electronic Distribution of Systems (US Air Force)
- Air Force Center for Engineering and the Environment
- Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence
- Air Force Contractor Experience List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craig Thomas, Fourth Air Force civil engineer at March Air Reserve Base, Calif.
Note: A version of this article was published in the Air Force Civil Engineer magazine, Volume 15, No.
WASHINGTON -- The Air Force civil engineer announced the winners of the Gen.
Air Force civil engineers from Alaska exchanged Arctic challenges for wartime and desert conditions last year.
The Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence, with headquarters at Brooks City-Base, Texas, is a field operating agency of the Air Force Civil Engineer.
However, the Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency has issued an opinion that task orders issued under the Air Force regional ESPCs must expire when the basic contract expires--25 years from date of award, per the statute.