According to Westgate, it's important to understand what transactional services can move to Randolph Air Force Base versus those non-transactional activities that should be accomplished locally.
What does AFB stand for?
AFB stands for Air Force Base
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFB
We have 133 other meanings of AFB in our Acronym Attic
- Absolute Fairness Bounds
- Accelerated Forward Backward (radar image analysis)
- Acid Fast Bacillus
- Acid-Fast Bacteria
- Adaptation Fund Board (UN)
- Adhesive-Free Bond (trademark of Onyx Optics, Inc.)
- Administrative Faldskærms Bestemmelser
- Advertisement for Bid
- Afri-Can FoodBasket (Canada)
- Age at First Birth
- Air Force Board (Air Force acquisitions functional group)
- Airframe Bulletin
- Aktion für Berlin (German Political Party)
- Alcohol Free Beverage
- Alcoholic Fruit Beverage
- Alternative Fall Break (various schools)
- Aluminum Four Barrel (auto carburetor)
- American Farm Bureau, Inc.
- American Federal Bank (Fargo, ND)
- American Foulbrood (a honeybee disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: JIM SKEEN Staff Writer EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE -- The Air Force is considering relocating an aircraft test wing from a base in Florida to Edwards Air Force Base as part of an effort to trim the service's overall number of personnel.
Under the new contract, Cubic's MILES is scheduled for delivery in summer 2003 to Kunsan Air Base in Korea; Kadena, Misawa, Osan and Yokota Air Bases in Japan; Anderson Air Force Base in Guam; and Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.
Team -- Natural Resources Conservation * Tinker Air Force Base Pollution Prevention Team, Tinker Air Force Base, Okla.
An Air Force base is mobile by nature because personnel are constantly changing assignments and, as the personnel move, so does the technology assigned to them," said Michael Barry, MSG's Handheld Solutions Business Manager.
A test at a Missouri Air Force base had gone poorly and been halted.
Edwards Air Force Base covers more than 300,000 acres in Southern California, and is one of the largest Air Force Bases in the United States.