mil [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Air Force Audit Agency, Washington, D.
What does AFAA stand for?
AFAA stands for Air Force Audit Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFAA
We have 34 other meanings of AFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Fire Alarm
- Automatic Format Assignment
- Autoroute Ferroviaire Alpine (French: Alpine Highway Rail; France and Italy)
- Average Field Attenuation
- Average Fock Approximation
- Általános Forgalmi Adó (General Flow Tax, Hungary)
- Association of Flight Attendants-Communication Workers of America (trade union)
- Aerial Field Artillery/Multi-Mode
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Afghanistan Assistance Agency
- Airman Apprentice, Aircraft Maintenanceman Striker (Naval rating)
- American Fighter Aces Association (Seattle, WA)
- Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Association of Minnesota
- Association Francaise d'Action Artistique (French: French Association for Artistic Action)
- Association of Faculties of Agriculture in Africa
- Atkinson Faculty Alumni Association
- Australian Floral Art Association Inc.
- Automated Functional Applications Analyst
- Automatic Fire Alarm Association, Inc.
- Air Force Air Armament Center (Eglin Air Force Base, FL, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also acknowledged that as a result of our work the Air Force Audit Agency will review its controls for selling military technology to foreign countries.
2 Chapter President Steve Bagby congratulates award winner Jill Rice, auditor, Northeast Area Audit Office, Air Force Audit Agency.
Bush This issue marks our annual awards issue and it serves to recognize our top Financial Management and Comptroller 2003 award winners and the FY 2003 Air Force Audit Agency award winners.
Air Force Audit Agency (AFAA) coverage of the Air Force BRAC process began in FY 2002 and will continue throughout FY 2004 and into FY 2005.
The team was composed of representatives from the Air Force Audit Agency and the Budget Operations and Competitive Sourcing and Privatization Directorates at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.