The DMAWG focuses on creating new C-17 depot repair proficiencies at the three Air Force air logistics centers located at Robins, Tinker, and Hill Air Force bases.
What does AFALC stand for?
AFALC stands for Air Force Air Logistics Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFALC
We have 1 other meaning of AFALC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Avionics Laboratory
- Akshara Foundation of Arts and Learning (Mumbai, India)
- Alliance Franco-Anglaise du Languedoc Roussillon (French-British alliance)
- American Football Association League (Ohio)
- As Fast As Light (science fiction)
- Association des Frontaliers au Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Border Association)
- Association France Amérique Latine (French: France Latin America Association)
- Association Francophone d'Amitié et de Liaison (French)
- Awards for Food Action Locally (Food Standards Agency Wales; UK)
- Air Force Acquisition Logistics Center
- Air Force Air Logistics Center Integrated Information System (USAF)
- Air Force Acquisition Logistics Division
- Air Force Admission Liaison Officer
- Air Force Alternate Command Post
- Advanced Field Artillery Model
- Advanced Fresh Air Management (refrigeration; Thermo King)
- African American Civil War Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Air Force Achievement Medal
- Air Force Acquisition Model (early US DoD Acquisition Deskbook)
- Almost Family (est. 1976)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force Air Logistics Centers and the largest industrial complex in Georgia, employs a work force of more than 25,584 civilian, contractor and military members.
He also oversaw comprehensive logistics support and sustainment of the E-8C Joint STARS and the C-17 transport aircraft, Warner Robins Air Logistics Center is one of three Air Force air logistics centers and the largest single-site industrial complex in the state of Georgia.
DLA-Warner Robins is the first of 13 such supply, storage, and distribution activations scheduled to take place during the next several years at Air Force air logistics centers and aviation depots of other Services.