We work with experts from around the Air Force to build interoperability, logistics compatibility, complementary concepts of operations (CONOPS) and proficiency.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Air Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- After Forever (band)
- After Funimation (Dragon Ball)
- After Future (Dragonball gaming)
- Agnostic Front (punk/hardcore band)
- Agreed Framework (between United States and Democratic People's Republic of Korea)
- Agriculture Forest (zoning category)
- Agromart Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Ahrens Fox (Fire Truck manufacturer)
- Aichi Forge (Georgetown, KY)
- Air Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acquisition reform and the implementation of agile acquisition processes within the Air Force are allowing acquisition professionals greater flexibility in meeting user requirements.
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio -- Air Force Research Laboratory officials are honoring seven scientists and engineers as new fellows during an annual awards banquet Sept.
The Mission of the Air Force is to deliver sovereign options for the defense of the United States of America and its global interests--to fly and fight in Air, Space and Cyberspace.
Introduction The Air Force has been engaging in international activities since its inception in 1947.