The 40,000 s/f two-story former headquarters of Air Express International (AEI), which was recently acquired by a joint venture owned by The Nielsen Company and RJC Management LLC.
What does aei stand for?
aei stands for Air Express International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of aei
We have 179 other meanings of aei in our Acronym Attic
- Aerial Exposure Index
- Aerosystems International
- Affiliated Engineers Inc.
- AFMC Enterprise Intranet
- After Etch Inspection
- Agence Européenne Immobilière (French: European Real Estate Agency; EU)
- Agencia Europeia de Imprensa
- Aide A l'Enfance de l'Inde (Luxembourg)
- Air Emissions Industry
- Air Emissions Inventory
- Aircraft Engineers International
- Aisin Electronics Illinois, LLC (Marion, IL)
- Albert Einstein Institute
- Albert Ellis Institute
- Alexander Edwards International, Inc.
- Alianza Espiritualista Internacional (Spanish)
- Alimentation en Eau Industrielle
- Alleanza Evangelica Italiana
- Alliance Ecologiste Indépendante (French: Independent Ecologist Alliance)
- Allied Engineers, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Danzas Intercontinental and the former Air Express International were integrated in 2000 to form the current Danzas North America.
120 Tokeneke Road, Darien, CT, the former headquarters of Air Express International (AEI), was recently sold to a joint venture owned by The Nielsen Company and RJC Management LLC.
Companies mentioned include Air Express International (AEIC), Expeditors (EXPD), Fritz (FRTZ), Circle International (CRCL), Eagle USA (EUSA), Landair (LAN D), Federal Express (FDX), Airborne (ABF), Atlas Air (CGO), Kitty Hawk (KTTY), Ai rNet Systems (ANS).