Concerning the question of air exclusion zones, the Foreign Minister has spoken very clearly," an official said Thursday.
What does AEZ stand for?
AEZ stands for Air Exclusion Zone (aviation no-fly area)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AEZ
We have 9 other meanings of AEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Asia-Europe Youth Cooperation
- Association for the Education of Young Children
- Armenian Evangelical Youth Fellowship
- Asia Europe Young Leaders
- Asia-Europe Young Leaders Symposium
- Average Equivalent Years of Record
- Asia Europe Young Volunteers Exchange (Asia-Europe Foundation)
- Acrodermatitis Enteropathica, Zinc-Deficiency Type
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agro-Ecological Zone
- Alkaline Earth Zeolite
- Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Atlanta Empowerment Zone Corporation (Georgia)
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Absorption Fraction
- Academy Fantasia (various locations; reality TV show)
- Acceleration Factor
- Accounting and Finance
- Acre Foot
Samples in periodicals archive:
A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: "An ambulance, a rapid response vehicle, a paramedic officer were sent and the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance was given permission to break the air exclusion zone round the stadium to attend as well and landed in the car park outside.
The air exclusion zone was last used in 2002, following the September 11 terror attacks in New York the previous year.
NATO enforces an air exclusion zone over Libya in line with U.
Kaaim hit out at the NATO forces in charge of applying Security Council Resolution 1973 imposing the air exclusion zone over Libya, saying: "NATO on Saturday permitted the rebels to violate this resolution and use combat helicopters.
Arab foreign ministers concluded crisis talks in Cairo by urging the UN Security Council "to assume its responsibilities in the face of the deteriorating situation in Libya and take the necessary measures to impose an air exclusion zone for Libyan warplanes".